We participate in the negotiation processes of the contracts, in conjunction with the clients or on behalf of the clients due to the related necessities.
We review and revise and opine on the contracts by concerning the clients’ needs, interests to mitigate their contractual risks.
We attend all meetings (physically or through conference calls due to the necessities) to represent our clients before the relevant public institutions, other firms and organizations, including but not limited with the non-governmental organizations and associations.
Legal Consultancy Services on the Contracts Law
- Providing legal consultancy services related to all kind of contracts of the businesses under Turkish Law,
- Formulating the necessary strategies due to the needs of the companies in conjunction with the involvement of the relevant public institutions including but not limited with the ministries, supervisory and regulatory bodies, agencies by keeping in touch with them all, during the entire process,
- Tailoring the related compliance policies under the laws and regulations and/or the contractual liabilities the company is subject to,
- Attending the meetings in order to negotiate the contracts in favor of the clients with the counterparties or the public institutions.
- Having extensive active litigation experience and remarkable success in complex legal cases under the Turkish Commercial Law and Law of Obligations,
- Developing the litigation strategies in line with our clients’ needs and conflicts/cases to ensure their rights,
- Preparing necessary and required documents such as petitions and responding to lawsuits, attending court hearings and following up the litigation proceedings, etc. on behalf of the clients,
- Representing and defending our clients before courts at all levels, in the arbitration procedures and the other alternative dispute resolution procedures.