As SRP-Legal, we have a wide range of experience in every step of the Turkish public-private partnership (PPP) projects from concessions, to every model, guiding clients through some of the highest-profile projects in the region’s history in all types of infrastructure projects. As a result, we are able to offer the support of PPP expertise as well as knowing the legislation of local market.
We represent and advise our clients as of both the buyer’s side and the seller’s side. We have a particularly strong tracking record advising, and supporting the clients in the heavily regulated sectors like infrastructure, media and information technologies, as well as joint ventures.
We also support our clients in the way of engaging the policy processes, especially at the mergers and acquisitions transactions. We can bring a strong combination of legal and policy expertise which is a key asset in enabling us to provide distinguished and strategic advice to our clients in order to achieve their business goals.
At SRP-Legal, we provide M&A services in line with our deep expertise in multi-disciplinary industries such as financial services, technology, media, telecommunication.
Some of our services in terms of mergers & acquisitions are especially on:
- Advising on structuring mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures; strategic acquisitions and accessing new markets and implementation of changes as to corporate ownership structures and reorganizations,
- Drafting and negotiating the letter of intents, NDAs, SPAs, SHAs,
- Providing legal due diligence services.
- Managing the process of drafting and negotiating share purchase and sales agreements, agreements between shareholders, building the corporate structure, making administrative permissions, approvals and notifications,
- Preparation and negotiation of letter of intent, confidentiality agreements, share transfer agreement, and shareholder agreement,
- Reflecting the shareholding changes after the mergers and acquisitions closing on corporate documents, implementing the restructuring processes of the company,
- Carrying out studies regarding the sustainability of the Company’s activities after closing the mergers and acquisitions process.
Some of our other high-level services that we provide are especially, as follows:
- Corporate Secretarial Services
- Incorporating and registering companies, branches, and representative offices,
- Preparing board resolutions, Articles of Associations, Board resolutions, General Assembly minutes and the other documents regarding appointment/resignation of director(s)/manager(s), capital increase/decrease, distribution of profit share, share transfer, company address/name etc. and if needed, executing their filling processes under Turkish Company Law,
- Attending the board and shareholders’ meetings, chairing corporate meetings and taking minutes (if required by our clients),
- Analyzing existing policies and practices and providing skilled counseling to help the board structure and functions, director qualifications and independence and executive compensation matters,
- Preparing corporate entity health-check reports in line with our clients’ existing documents,
- Providing daily basis legal counseling services on Company Law and Employment Law.