As the founder and the managing director of SRP-Legal, Dr. Ayozger Ongun is directly involved in legislative procedures in the area of e-commerce due to her extensive knowledge in this subject, and practices especially on issues regarding European Union legislation. She has acted as the spokeswoman of clients before the Ministry of Customs and Trade of Turkey, and also the Parliament itself, offering an in-depth understanding of the ever-changing legislative needs of businesses with respect to e-commerce law.
As part of our extensive knowledge and experience in e-commerce issues, we also handle the complete range of e-commerce issues from domain names to online auctions, pop-up advertising, deep-linking, virtual applications and spamming.
Some of our E-Commerce Law services include as follows:
Legal Consultancy Services on E-Commerce Law
- Providing contractual risk assessment and legal compliance services under Turkish E-Commerce regulations and EU E-Privacy Directives,
- Providing risk assessment and legal compliance services for our clients’ websites and electronic commercial communications under Turkish E-Commerce regulations and EU E-Privacy Directives,
- Providing legal support for our clients to respond their customers’ claims and complaints,
- Providing training courses to raise the awareness of our clients’ employees.
- Advising on a combination of e-commerce law issues with our robust experience and commercially-focused litigation skills,
- Aligning our litigation strategies with our clients’ interests and objectives, and striving to achieve the best results possible for our clients under the current circumstances.